SUBSCRIBE HERE

Thursday 23 March 2017

This has Never Happened until Now... (2017-2018 EVENTS)

EVENTS HAPPENING NOW!

These are just a few of the of events (not seen before) that we will experience.



What will happen in science and technology.  The New World Order, what it will mean to us..



  • Trans humanism.  
  • Gender change. 
  • Cloning 
  • The family unit.  
  • Loyalty to family, friends, country, religion, 
  • DNA, Three parent babies
  • One Religion
  • One global government
  • One world bank.
  • Genetic augmentation. Connect the neocortex in our brains to the cloud.


Be sure to watch right to the end!


Well after listening to this video, I feel so ashamed to have brought my children into this world.  I love them more than anything, but I may not live to see everything that will come to pass. I will not be here to help and protect them, they will have to experience this on their own.

I do not think they have much of a future.  They want to make us like robots to serve only those in power.  Of course we are too numerous on this planet so population control will have to be used.

No comments:

Post a Comment

AddToAny

Translate

Name

Email *

Message *